You are currently logged into the website www.institut-biotherapies.fr published by the AFM-Telethon – 1bis, rue de l’Internationale – 91002 Evry Cedex
The AFM-Telethon holds copyrights on all of the works appearing on the site, notably images, text, iconographic and photographic representations and documents that may be downloaded from the site.
The website www.institut-biotherapies.fr is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (CNIL-Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés) under the number (registration pending).
The Biotherapies Institute keeps the information you provide, particularly through your quote requests. This information is used solely to facilitate your access to these services. You can exert your rights of access and communication of data, of correction and opposition as stipulated in articles 35, 36 and 3 of the January 6th, 1978 law, by contacting Généthon. For more information, please visit the CNIL website (in French) : information relating to the protection of personal data, news, practical information, official documents, health and Internet …
Copyright on texts and images
The user of the website Biotherapies Institute undertakes for its part to comply with the rules of intellectual property of the content offered on the site, i.e.
- not to reproduce, summarise, modify, alter or redistribute, without prior permission from Généthon, any article, title, application, software, logo, brand, information, illustration or photograph for any purpose other than strictly private, which excludes any reproduction for commercial purposes or mass circulation;
- not to copy all or part of the site to another site or a corporate intranet;
- not create a hyperlink from another website and this website without prior agreement from Généthon.
Website design and hosting
- Graphic design and technical realisation: Bookmark
- Content management ystem: WordPress
- Hosting: Claranet France